I've been a music lover since my first Raffi album. I was a working musician through most of my 20s and as I stare down the big 30 I find myself as a radio host and programmer for Long Beach Radio in Tofino. I love music... like all art it's as much about the stories, the energy and social impact of the medium as it is about the art itself. So these reviews will include opinions, rumors, fables, legends and possibly even out and out lies about the music reviewed. Please do comment on the music in question and add where you can to those tales. Thanks, Geoff (geoff@longbeachradio.ca)



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Here's The Plan

Tune in soon for album reviews, many of the albums reviewed will end up being played on Long Beach Radio in Tofino and Ucluelet. More information soon. I expect the first Album reviewed to be Shooter Jennings and Heirophant's "Black Ribbons"

No comments:

Post a Comment